2013 1200 expedition se issue - Ski-Doo Forums

Ski-Doo Parts
Register
Login
  • Help

Ski-Noob

Default 2013 1200 expedition se issue

My special edition 1200 expedition has run into fuel injection problem after only 20km of use. The computer indicated that there was a problem with the middle injector,that was replaced with a new one and the problem was not solved. Somtimes she will fire on the middle one and sometimes she wont. Any sujestions could it be a faulty computer?

Ski-Noob

Has anyone posted anything simular to my situation with another 1200 4 stroke on this site ,so as i can read the thread.
    Thanks

Ski-Noob

Just came back from the garage and the mechanic told me that my ski doo went into sleep mode over the weekend. Battery is not drained. Hes waiting for instructions from the authorized dealer that I purchased this sled from to perform some test!

Ski-Noob

eskimoboy did you ever find out what your problem was? From your last post it sounds like you took it into the shop.

Ski-Noob

I have a 2012 Expedition and I have a hard time steering. It appears light in the front end . Any ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Nannie View Post
    I have a 2012 Expedition and I have a hard time steering. It appears light in the front end . Any ideas
    Hey, I completely missed this post. My bad. On older sleds you can adjust the rear skid (via a limiter strap) to put more or less load on the front end. If you check the operators manual it "should" give you some explanation of how to adjust it. If you need help I can dig into it for you. Again, sorry I missed your post.

Thread Information